Please click here to print
Please read these policies carefully and print for easy reference. Kindly read over the policies with your caregiver if one will be attending with your child.
- Classes are filled first-come, first-serve with payment in full. We will not place your child in a class unless we have a completed registration form, medical release and waiver and full payment. We do not accept partial payments or deposits.
- Siblings and guests are not permitted in the gyms or classrooms.
- Strollers must be kept outside the facility. Strollers are not permitted in the first floor hallway. There are no exceptions to this policy! These are fire regulations and are strictly enforced.
- All diaper changes must be done on the first floor in the designated area, as per health regulations.
- MAC is not responsible for personal property.
- MAC reserves the right to terminate this agreement if a child’s or parent’s/caregiver’s behavior proves detrimental to the health and safety of other children and/or the program.
Payable at registration.
No credits or refunds will be issued.
Make-Ups and Class Cancellations.
- We allow unlimited make-ups per session, however if your child continually misses classes, he or she loses the consistency of the class. All make-ups must be scheduled with the front desk to avoid overloading the classes. Make-up availability cannot be guaranteed. All make-ups must be within the current semester. Certain holiday closings are factored into the session and certain ones must be made up (please check the Holiday Schedule ).
- We reserve the right to cancel class with insufficient enrollment and modify classes and faculty as necessary. You will be notified so that other arrangements can be made.
Free Trials and Drop-ins.
All classes offer a free trial. In addition, for many classes a drop-in pack option is available. If you are interested in registering for a drop-in pack, please contact the front desk at 212.737.2989 for fees and availability.
With the exception of Busy Bee and My Own Time, every child under the age of three years must be accompanied to class by a parent or caregiver. For the safety of all the children in the class, participating adults are expected to remain in the classroom or gym throughout the class and cell phone use is prohibited. Generally we request one adult per child, but, at the discretion of the director, twins may be accompanied by one adult. Please be advised that the safety and health of both children are the responsibility of the parent/caregiver.