Welcome to Summer Days Camp! We are thrilled your child will be joining us!
- Please dress your child in comfortable clothes that can get messy! Our philosophy is to allow the children to freely explore materials.
- Please remember that the children will be using MAC’s gym. We ask that you do not dress your child in loose fitting clothes, which includes skirts or dresses, as this is a safety hazard. We recommend shorts, t-shirts, and leggings for ease of movement.
- All clothes kept in the cubbies and those used for swim need to be clearly labeled. This includes towels and swim shoes. (please see list below)
- It is recommended that you apply sunscreen when you dress your child in the morning, and send in sunscreen clearly labeled with instructions for the teacher as to its use.
- Wednesday is our cooking day. Morning and full day campers will participate in the week’s cooking project. Each child attending morning or full day camp on Wednesdays is asked to bring a weekly $5.00 cooking project fee.
What to bring on the first day for your child’s cubby:
PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL PERSONAL BELONGINGS ARE CLEARLY LABELED.
2 bathing suits
1 towel (for after water play)
Water shoes with straps (please no Flip Flops and no Crocs )
Change of clothes to keep in cubby, including underwear
$5.00 per week for cooking project – all Wednesday campers
FULL DAY CAMPERS
In addition to the list above:
Paper bag lunch including beverage (We are a “nut free” facility, so please do not send nut products in the lunches.)
Small blanket for rest